Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Favorite Color is GREEN

Today was St. Patrick’s Day and also coincidentally the first day the weather has reached the mid-60s in New England since last Fall. Naturally, everyone was out enjoying the sunshine and warmth. It’s odd seeing the majority of people dressed in green when walking down the busy city streets or the in the park even if you know everyone’s just showing their Irish spirit. Being surrounded by green isn’t such a bad thing though. It generates a sense of bonding and belonging among vast groups of complete strangers. To say the least it’s a community developer. I think random color days should be celebrated for absolutely no reason other than to boost everybody’s spirits and make the day feel special. Plus, it would give purpose to women’s outfit selection and coordinating processes. I cannot imagine being capable of feeling depressed or anger or sad on yellow day when engulfed by people wearing yellow all over the city. Proof nonsense can be meaningful, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I would first like to say that I agree wholeheartedly with the above statement. However, I disagree with the absence of credit given to yours truly (aka me). I mean who's idea was it to go on the walk which inspired the post in the first place? Furthermore, I believe I own at least 50% of the intellectual property produced in this article. That is all. Good night, it's_life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Kevin, maybe you should have written a blog about your thoughts on our walk. . .write your own version and stop being jealous. lol jk

    ReplyDelete